Making Hot Chocolate with Lavender Vitality
- 4 Cups Milk (plant based or not)
- 8 TBSP cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 5 tsp Honey
- Lavender Vitality YLEO
You cannot get comfort food any better than this! Soothing lavender to calm the nerves and invigorate the senses combined with the classic chocolate to warm the soul–and cold fingers and tummies. It is the perfect relaxation treat! This one can be made with dairy or non-dairy milk. Use your favorite plant-based or nut-based non-dairy beverage to make this perfect for everyone’s dietary preferences while avoiding common food additives in those “mixes” so common when making hot chocolate. #EO4wellness
This oil consists of a blend of other fabulous essential oils: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint. Subscribe to my newsletter for more information or join my team for oils or business building.
Pressed for time? Try this 5-minute mineral makeup routine! #EO4wellness
Want to know more? Subscribe to my newsletter. Need some Savvy Minerals or makeup brushes to give this look a try? Please join my team.
2 Mixing Bowls
An Empty Clean Spray Bottle
YL Eucalyptus Essential Oil
YL Lemon Essential Oil
YL Purification Essential Oil
1 Cup Distilled Water
1 Cup ACV (apple cider vinegar)
1) Add 1 teaspoon of Epsom salt to a small bowl.
2) Next add 5 drops of eucalyptus to the Epsom salt.
3) Then, add 15 drops lemon to the Epsom salt.
4) Now add 5 drops purification to the Epsom salt mixture.
5) Set the Epsom Salt mixture aside.
6) To another bowl, measure and add 1 cup of water, and 1 cup ACV.
7) Mix the liquids together.
8) Add the liquid and salt mixtures together. Stir well.
9) Place in clean spray bottle.
Spray directly on area to be treated. Allow treatment to dry on its own without adding heat–about 15 minutes. See video for further details.